The Greatest Cat Power - The Greatest It took me a while, but I have finally given in to the tortured charms of Chan Marshall.

Law & Order:Criminal Intent Series 3 Bobby Goran is, hands down, the best detective to work on our screens. Ever. I won't hear anything more about it.

House Series 2 Misery galore

West Wing: Series 5 Sorry, what are you going on about? Nope, haven't a clue. Unmissable.

TR:L Well, not yet, but I will be. All the leaping, climbing and swinging is done for you. Hurrah!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Music: Eagle And Talon

I'm pretty excited about this musical discovery. Dropped Down is the most electrifying song I have heard in a long time, so I have wasted no time in ordering their EP from the website. You'll find clips from Eagle and Talon Cares here. I won't embarrass myself by describing how absurdly catchy the chorus is, how it whirls around your head like a crazy thing - go find out for yourselves. I'm so tempted to put a link right here, but I've already nicked the photo and that's enough e-pilfering for the time being. I hope they endure.

Comments on "Music: Eagle And Talon"

 

post a comment