The Greatest Cat Power - The Greatest It took me a while, but I have finally given in to the tortured charms of Chan Marshall.

Law & Order:Criminal Intent Series 3 Bobby Goran is, hands down, the best detective to work on our screens. Ever. I won't hear anything more about it.

House Series 2 Misery galore

West Wing: Series 5 Sorry, what are you going on about? Nope, haven't a clue. Unmissable.

TR:L Well, not yet, but I will be. All the leaping, climbing and swinging is done for you. Hurrah!

Thursday, February 02, 2006

iAudio X5 (Part I): The Colour, The Size, The...Stitching, The Size!

Isn't this just the cutest little thing? I mean, take a look around you. What's nearby? Look at your hand; this thing barely covers your palm. Well, it certainly doesn't widthways. See that packet of tissues? This is smaller, and thinner; or "not as deep" or whatever the term is. Packet of smokes? This tiny creation certainly beats a twenty; maybe even a packet of ten. That cassette ? (What's one of those, Daddy?) Why, this even has that topped. You should get the tape out to get more of the sense of smallness, tinyness, m-i-n-i-s-c-u-l-e-ness. A deck of cards, the mouse under your palm, your TV remote; this crazy lady of infinitesimal proportions, with the smooth leathery blackness, and the giggling, coy, white stitching, which (I might add) runs down and around and back up again, is - yes, you heard me - smaller than any of those too-large objects.

It arrived yesterday, and it is waiting excitedly for what is to go in it. That's right - in it. Because, no matter how tiddly [Brit] this is, what is to go in it is going to be just that bit more petite [Fr]. I can't believe it, and I can't wait.

I might even wear this on my belt while I work today anyway.

Comments on "iAudio X5 (Part I): The Colour, The Size, The...Stitching, The Size!"

 

post a comment